Kamagra is an affordable generic version of the popular drug for the treatment of erectile dysfunction – Viagra.
How does it work?
The drug eliminates vasospasms and smooth muscle tension. This effect is achieved due to the successful inhibition of phosphodiesterase. In the presence of stimulating stimulation, the penis is filled with blood and reaches the erect state quickly. Sexual intercourse always ends with ejaculation. You can have as many sexual intercourses as you want during 5-6 hours, leaving a few minutes for recovery.
This medicine is used to eliminate erectile problems in men over the age of 18 years. The main indications for Kamagra are:
- weak blood supply and weak erection;
- malfunctions and lack of erection;
- lack of response to sexual stimulation (impotence).
You can only use these tablets in the absence of contraindications.
Contraindications for Kamagra include:
- allergic reactions to sildenafil;
- acute diseases of the stomach, liver, kidneys;
- cardiac pathologies;
- blood diseases;
- simultaneous use of a number of drugs.
How to take it?
The medicine should be taken 40-60 minutes before sexual intercourse. As a rule, the body begins to adequately respond to sexual stimulation after 40-60 minutes. Fatty foods can slow down the absorption rate of sildenafil. That is why you’d better not have a hearty meal before taking the medicine. The use of alcoholic beverages is considered unacceptable.
The recommended initial dosage of Kamagra is 50 mg. If desired, you can reduce the dosage to 25 mg or increase it to 100 mg (focus on your well-being and stage of erectile dysfunction).
The maximum recommended daily dosage is 100 mg. Do not exceed this dosage to avoid side effects!
Kamagra and alcohol
Never take the medicine with alcohol, as this can cause a life-threatening drop in blood pressure.
In rare cases, Kamagra can cause the following side effects: headache and flushing, digestive disorders, dizziness, nasal congestion, change in vision (discoloration of objects, blurred vision). These adverse reactions are usually mild/moderate and do not last long.
Interaction with other drugs
You should tell your doctor about all the drugs you are taking. Kamagra can be taken with other medicines only if it is recommended by a doctor. The drug can cause unwanted effects when combined with nitrates and nitric oxide donors (used to treat angina pectoris). Also, the drug cannot be used in combination with other products intended for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Benefits of the drug
Here are a few reasons why you should try Kamagra:
- Low cost;
- Guaranteed increased sexual desire in men;
- Long and hard erection;
- Your sex will last at least 20 minutes and you will control your orgasm;
- Bright orgasm;
- The drug does not cause a feeling of weakness and drowsiness;
- It has a small number of side effects;
- A burst of strength in bed and everyday activities;
- A safe composition does not cause drug dependence (even with regular use);
- No unpleasant consequences for the body (provided that you follow the instructions for use).